How to use the wet pack?
- Take the big cotton cotton, fold it into a long strip about 10 inches wide and 1 meter long. Dip it in cold water (Water should be as cold as you can easily bear. If your tap gives out cold water, that's good enough, otherwise you may use some ice), squeeze out the excess water and wrap it around your abdomen. Tuck it in so it doesn't fall off. Half the pack should lie above the navel and the other half should lie below the navel.
- Take the small strip, dip it in cold water, squeeze out the excess water and wrap around your neck.
- Take the other small strip, dip it in cold water, squeeze out the excess water and wrap around your forehead.
Benefits of Wet Pack
- Increases blood circulation and hence, toxins accumulated in the depths of our organs start leaving their place. It's a powerful way to detox the body. Wet pack is even more effective when followed with an enema, as the circulated toxins are eliminated through enema.
- When applied on abdomen, it relieves all forms of indigestion. It is powerful in curing ulcers, IBS, GERD, acidity, bloating, constipation, stomach pain and colitis.
- When applied on the neck, it helps get rid of thyroid problems.
- When applied on the forehead, it increases blood circulation near the brain and helps get rid of headaches, migraines and other mental disorders.
- It tones up the stomach and helps get rid of excess fat.
Wet Cotton Strips